The Blue-Collar Diet

Friday, August 19, 2005

Final Day in Paradise

Today is The Bitch’s last day working in Tahoe. He is due to fly back to the Midwest tomorrow morning; poor guy. As usual, we had our half-day Friday to kick off a fantastic weekend night.

We spent this morning framing in a drop ceiling that tied into the wall we built yesterday. As the work progressed, we traded chalk line smacks and insults back and forth like the children we are. The lady at 7-11 asked me why I had blue lines on my face when we stopped after work. I told her it was because that guy over there is an asshole, as The Bitch stood there laughing at me.

It’s been nice having The Bitch here, and I’m definitely hoping him and his wife decide to move out. I think he’s going to have a hard time going back to the horrible weather and bleak landscape of The Midwest after being here for two weeks. Ultimately that’s something him and his better half will need to figure out for themselves; everyone needs different things to be happy. Speaking of happy, my Friday afternoon weight reading was 166 pounds, a new low.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home